Mac Learn to Skate
Learn to Skate
Every person, any level!
Here at the McDonald Center, we are proud to offer ice skating lessons for skates of all ages, abilities, and degrees of experience regardless of a skater’s goals on the ice, may they be geared toward figure skating, hockey, speed skating, or simply recreational fun, our Learn to Skate program has something for everyone!
Under the structure of the Ice Sport Industry (ISI) curriculum, all of our skaters are provided with the fundamentals of ice skating with an emphasis on safety, fun, respect, and building a strong foundation of physical fitness and comfort on the ice.
Hallmarks of our program include the following:
- Encourages individuals to skate for FUN and enjoyment!
- Provides a friendly, reliable, educated skating staff comprised of senior instructors and volunteer junior instructors.
- Supports success of all our skaters by offering easily attainable testing levels for ages 3 years old through adults.
Not sure what level you or your skater fall into?
Visit the Ice Skating Industry website to learn more.
- Tots Program – Ages 3 – 5 years old
- Basic and up – Ages 6 through Adult
- Sessions run for six (6) weeks.
- Monday/Wednesday: $150 for 12 classes
- Saturday: $75 for 6 classes
- Skaters: $10/hour
- Punch Cards available: 11 visits for $100
- Coaches: $3/lesson
- Punch Cards available: 10 lessons for $30
- 20 lessons for $60